An international team of specialists at your service
We are proud of our multi-skilled, international field service staff that work in close cooperation with product specialists.
The global service network consists of specialist companies, each in charge of its specific area and each operating a service organization. Their personnel are regularly trained to keep up with the developing technology.
Our service philosophy is based on carefully planned maintenance procedures. Preventive maintenance is carried out according to a fixed schedule or according to running hours. The target is to keep the machinery in good operation condition, to prevent failures and to detect failures early.
Preventive maintenance includes:
- Provision and replacement of specified parts
- Checking the condition of the machinery according to a checklist
- Functional check · Recommendations for corrective actions
- Reduced number of unexpected failures
- Short, well planned maintenance shutdowns
- High machine OEE: availability, speed and quality
- Competitive maintenance costs
In addition to preventive actions we offer high-quality corrective maintenance to guarantee fast recovery when there is a problem.
Not infrequently, factory layouts are changed, or machinery transported to another facility, sometimes operating in another country. Machine relocation service includes layout design, project management service, dismantling, installation, start-up and the safety acceptance procedure.